Thursday 22 March 2012

Girl.Stole.Vintage


Lereese Atkinson 25 year old moved to the city three years ago ,Im sharing my love of fashion from eras gone by, and  styling, through my blog  GIRL.STOLE.VINTAGE. my mission is to source and present one-of-a-kind vintage pieces at affordable prices; there’s no need to pay a fortune to enjoy vintage. I sell  through my boutique ASOS Marketplace





My collection is Vintage, retro, Pre-Loved, whatever you want to call it Girl Stole Vintage has it. We brings you one of a kind, handpicked vintage items. Some pieces are from my travels in Europe to my vintage thrifting adventures in London, everything has been chosen with a passion and love for all things vintage. Girl Stole Vintage provides vintage from a range of eras in a range of styles and sizes, at the same time keeping it modern, fresh and affordable. 


 


You can follow GIRL.STOLE.VINTAGE on @GrlStoleVintage.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails