Friday 29 January 2010

Bambi and Thumper



Bambi is one of my favourite films of all time. I remember watching it when I was about 11 for the first time and getting really upset about it and with myself for not having seen it earlier then 11!


'BIIIIIIIIIIIRD'

This might just be me here but you know when you see something that is just so god damn cute that it makes you swoon about a billion times over and you literally just fall in love! Bambi and Thumper's relationship in this film just made me swoon all the time, the cutest animal pairing in Disney (except for maybe the mouses in Cinderella).



My nickname is also Bambi as when I was quite intoxicated I fell over and my friend said I looked like Bambi on the ice, happy with that nickname ha.



I found these while bouncing about on the internet and I LOVE it.





You can view more here

On that note I'm off to watch Bambi!

1 comment:

apb said...

Cutest thing ever.
Wish i knew more about that photographer who's photo you've posted.
Loving the blog, keep it up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails