Sunday 21 March 2010

Tattoo Galore

Tattoos represent a meaningful and significant part of your life journey, I don't have any as yet but I've spent a few good years pondering over what I would get if I had the time, money and pain threshold to do so.

I've wanted an old vintage owl, highly detailed on my forearm for some time now.
To represent my life, learning, growing, loving and getting wiser it will remind me of all the times I've loved, fought for what I've believed in and it will help me to remember that if it wasn't for all the struggle and good times I've had in my life so far I wouldn't be where I am today. I'm just so god damn anal about attention to detail being a design student never helped that! So if anything wants a challenge of drawing a spot on gorgeous owl then please do and show me by leaving a comment here or e-mail steph@deerbrains.com cheers.




Anyways, my friend Joe who has this marvelous detailed tattoo has got me re-thinking about getting my owl tattoo by showing me some awesome blogs that are full of perfection. Here are some of my favourite pieces from them.




You can view more here.






You can view more here.


Do you have any tattoos? What do they mean to you or did you just get them on a whim? I'd like to know people.

1 comment:

Kamagra Oral Jelly said...

Hi, I love tattoo's! I'm planning to get the sahasrara (7th) chakra symbol on my leg and I can't wait to get it done now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails