Saturday 17 April 2010

Post Pals

Hello world!

How are we all? I've been a bit silent on here lately as I've been busy moving around the country and all the jazz that comes with it. However I am now back online, live and kicking. I thought I'd bring you something a little bit different to normal, but oh sooooo worth while. While doing some of my inconsistent television viewing i saw a little feature on a web site called postpals. Some of you may have heard of them but for those of you who haven't I'll break it down for you.

Postpals.co.uk - is a service that allows you to send letters/postcards/nice things to sick kids.

How amazing is that. We in the arts community produce all this work for the fun/love/inspiration/pleasure ect ect why not turn our creativity to making poorly kids smile. Please I'm urging you to take half an hour out of you weekend plans to register and send a little card to a child to make them smile.

Not only will you make a child smile, you can sit in the sun knowing you've made a sick child happy.

do it, do it now, I will be spending my weekend doing it.


Peas
Tom DB X


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails