Sunday 20 June 2010

Aspiring actors?

This is a totally blag out pimpin' post but my good friend and ex lover has requested a little help from all these aspiring beautiful people out there.

If you want to act or have previously acted before or have any ideas please read this press release and get in touch with James.

Thanks. x


Please contact me if you have a good idea for a 10-15 minute short film. I can turn your idea into a professionally formatted script, tailored to suit your wishes.

I would be more than happy to discuss your idea/s with you, as much as you want, until you are happy for me to start writing your film.

You could win film awards and also prize money by entering your script/film into film festivals and competitions in the U.K. and worldwide.

I have a Degree in Film Studies, work in the film industry and am a talented scriptwriter. I’m looking for good stories to dedicate my time to, so please do not hesitate to contact me.

James Amstell

Amstell Films Ltd
07939 125 239
j.amstellfilmsltd@hotmail.com
‘The impossible is more interesting than the possible.’

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails