Tuesday 22 June 2010

SNEAK PREVIEW: Chris Gordon

I've been a big fan of Chris's work since college when I interviewed him about his design work for my Final Major Project.
Chris has always been so willing to help me within my design work throughout college and University.

Chris has allowed DB to have a little sneak into his new website and new work.
I've seen his designs develop and just get better and better throughout the years.
I love the name (eightarmedpet) and I think Chris has defiantly excelled his creative abilities through his website and through showcasing his top notch work.







Not only is Chris good at designing he is one of the nicest guys I know.
His website is set to launch to the public in a couple of weeks.
DB will let you know as soon as it's live!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails