Wednesday 6 October 2010

It's Nice That Issue #4



I wrote about this here and a few days later I received my copy. I was really excited when I saw the 'It's Nice That' stamp across the first of the package when I picked it up from the post office yesterday.









This website has been a firm favourite of mine for years, for inspirations, references, art work for my room, everything. This book is no exception full of great artists.

Featuring 41 artists and 7 interviews, features and collections. This book will be a firm favourite of mine for years to come for inspirations, reference and joy!

The book itself is an A4 paperback. 128 pages. Printed by push-print.com and features some of my favourites, Neville Brody, Miranda July and Noma Bar.







Along with Issue #4 I receive an exclusive print by the legend that is James Jarvis.
To be honest my day couldn't of got much better yesterday. Was so enthralled with this book.

Unfortunately the free print from James Jarvis isn't available anymore.

To purchase yours head here.
To check out James Jarvis' amazing work click here.
To check out It's Nice That click here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails