Friday 19 November 2010

Suffoca - Bean Allover Print





You know how a couple of months ago I was in love with Matthew the Horse. Well, I've moved on...fickle I know and sorry MTH (I still love you!). I've found an amazing brand through our pals over at The Daily Street. Suffoca, I've seen his name fly about on Twitter for a bit but only just peeped his work a couple of weeks ago.




Suffoca state themselves as 'An enjoyable side to street wear' with added in little characters to their images which I love, I especially like the Alice In Wonderland inspired creations.



Suffoca's latest collection showcases their bean logo with their first ever cut and sew collection. The tee features their 'bean' allover print. The tee is available from their shop priced at £25.



Bean Fall from Boyce on Vimeo.




What do you guys think? Let us know if you buy a tee!
For more information and other products please click here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails