Sunday 7 November 2010

Suzi Kemp





Suzi Kemp has composed a cute little 'Book of Norm' a nice expression of her art.

"There are four types : the cretin, the imbecile, the stupid, and the mad.

Normality is a balance of all four." Umberto Eco

You can't get more normal than a Norman. As a response to this quote, I collected research on as many people called Norma and Norman as I could find, in an effort to find a balance of normality within them.

The result is a hand bound illustrated book.

For more work by Suzi please click here.

2 comments:

nikki said...

digging all of this. reminds me of Blood Is The New Black, has she done work with them?

x

Kat said...

This is crazy- I just looked up her website as I recognised the name and turns out I used to live around the corner from this girl! Amazing work,will have to get in touch with her!

Kat x

Related Posts with Thumbnails