Saturday 23 June 2012

Love My Custom


Last week I received this custom ‘Watermelon’ necklace from Love My Custom, which you can buy here from LMC's online store for £70. So I braced the wind and rain too take some snaps for you guys, in towe with my lovely photographer Carl Hiett. Apologies for some the strange faces looking like I want to cry; I’m not a model and we picked the windiest day in British history to shoot! 



Nevertheless, the necklace is neon orange, pink and yellow acrylic, fixed with clear screws to a cream acrylic backing, made onto a 14 inch 18K gold plated cuban curb chain; all in all a beautifully handmade piece of standout jewellery, great for the Summer.





I decided to team the necklace with my Versace X H&M jeans; keeping it bright and coordinating, them with a black crop top, bomber jacket, beanie and see through flatform sandals. I would also wear this necklace with a white tee / shirt for day time or to liven up a neutral outfit at night!





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails