Wednesday 17 February 2010

NOTHING BAD MAGAZINE: Launch Party 13th February 2010

So I spent my Valetines weekend in London. Getting drunk and having fun.

Friday night I ventured to NOTHING BAD's magazine launch. Thinking it would be a cool, calm, casual night of whiskey and cokes , good looking people and Deer Hunter, Sonic Youth, Why? esque tunes....Errr, couldn't be MORE wrong the whole place was absolutely jammed packed (still with gorgeous people) within about 5 minutes of opening the cloak room was full, the beads of sweat was already appearing underneath my fringe and the room was already pumping techno techno beats.

All in all I had a really good time, even if I did only know about two people there, (although I did bump into an old University friend!) I didn't know that many of the songs (but what I did know it was great) and that I kept getting weird looks! (do I look like a freak?) But above all this I was downing pints like there was no tomorrow and felt GREAT on Saturday morning ready for my day of shopping.

Here are some of the snaps:
(Credit to Dan Dennisson @ VICE.)










It was the kind of party that I like, the kind where you can drink as much as you want, dance like a twat and no one actually cares!

Not only was it a good launch P.A.R.T.Y time it's a good magazine and does exactly what it does on the tin...NOTHING BAD...inspiring & interesting defiantly worth a look.

You can check it out here.

You can also view more pictures from VICE here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails