Monday 1 March 2010

Alice In Wonderland

Alice In Wonderland has always had a huge, massive, beautiful indent on me!
I used to run about the house shouting "I'm late, I'm late for a very important date no time to say HELLO, GOODBYE I'm late, I'm late, I'm late...." it used to really annoy my Mother but I did it all the same.

Unless you've been living under a rock for the past eight months you will know that Tim Burton (no comment) is bringing out an adapted version of Alice In Wonderland...I learnt just only yesterday that it is Alice ten years on re-living her experience in Wonderland...Which will be very new and fresh and exciting...I was a little bit worried that Burton would ruin AIW 2nd time round for me like he did with Willy Wonka...I did like the version he did of Charlie and the Chocolate
Factory but I can't help but think the orginal is far more superior for all the time and effort that went into it (having more then one oompa loompa added definiate strength) but with this new approach I imagine it to be fantastic.



Oh damn! I wish I was this boy








The Tim Burton release is out on March 5th. I'm lucky enough to go and see it on my birthday (10th March) and at the IMAX cinema as one of my birthday presents.
What do you guys think?
A success in the works or a total spanner in the works, would love to hear your thoughts...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails