Wednesday 30 June 2010

Review: Wallpaper Rose




Wallpaper Rose has dedicated itself to the cause....the important cause of producing beautiful, individually handcrafted vintage-style jewellery!

Louise from Wallpaper Rose contacted Deer Brains on the 21st June promptly after myself reply I had received the necklace.


First Thoughts.
I'm completely into bows, vintage and necklaces the only kind of jewellery I religiously change to go with my outfit. I think a necklace can say alot about your fashion statements and your personality.
I really liked the asthetics to this not only on the necklace but on the packaging it was really neatly packed in a stripy paper bag and neatly tucked into one of those clear little bags.
The only thing I wasn't a big fan of was the actual chain itself although the length was great I didn't really like the colour it was dirt brown to me but then again had to rethink and it is vintage.


First use.
As much as first use can get from a necklace, It looked great with my outfit had about 5/6 compliments and showed a couple of my friends the actual website. I particualary liked the three jewels on the side as it stood out more than your general 'bow' necklace.







Verdict
I would of happily bought this from the website as it's right up my street and I think £8 is very reasonable for all the pieces on Louise's site. I was quite happy to wear a boring outfit and add this to inject a bit of style and interest to it. All in all I'm really pleased with it and really like the piece the only downside to it is after a hectic day on the tube and running about like a mad man it started to smell a bit 'brassy' if you understand what I mean so I had to take it off. But I'm not sure if that's due to my excessive sweating (nice!) or not.

Verdict: 8/10

If you would like your product reviewed by a member of our team then please send details to info@deerbrains.com. Thanks. xoxostyle="font-style:italic;">

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails