Sunday 1 August 2010

Bake Designs



Ben Haskings founded the company in 2009. He runs it alone and is solely responsible for all areas of the brand from the designing, accounting and postage.






Massive fan of this little company and slightly jealous as it's something I would love to be able to create and do myself through my love of design and fashion.


As far as where the brand is going it's hard to say, I'm going into my third year and obviously that has to take priority, but I still want to keep Bake going and ensure it doesn't get stale.I've got a couple of stockists now and would really like to push for more, maybe London , and Birmingham way.In the future I would really like to be able to push forward into different garments and maybe push for some more cut n sew style stuff. I've got a lot of ideas, and plans but it's just whether or not I can front the funding and the time to really take it where I want it to go.

Although they are all set in men sizes I'm a UK Womens Size 10/12 and a Medium fits me fine.













Shirts are priced at £15.00 which I feel are very reasonable and for the quality of the print and shirt material probably not enough for this brand.

To view and buy other t-shirts go here.
To become a fan of BAKE on Facebook go here.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Pugs Not Drugs... isn't that a rip off of Gemma Correll's work??

Related Posts with Thumbnails