Thursday 5 August 2010

Katy Perry


When Katy popped into the errrm...pop scene all those years ago. I liked her, my friend constantly had 'I kissed a girl' playing in the car and well I found it catchy and good to listen to.

I came home googled her and saw that she was a mega babe and had a total girl crush on her from day one. Also found out she was Travis McCoy's bit of stuff who back then was my hot babe boy.

But years on, she's just starting to irritate me as a person and her music has defiantly got worse...However she is just so fucking stunning that I just have to continue staring at her.

I think for alot of people she's become known for her latex outfits, cute style and sexy face rather than her music.

What do you think? Do you care anymore? Hmmmm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

zooey deschanel is the thinking mans katy perry

Related Posts with Thumbnails