Sunday 24 October 2010

I love you completely part 10



Fresh Cotton
I've been hounding the Deer Brains Twitter account with my love for this website. So many good things on it that will break my bank account. Females if you want to look fly check out Kling and males if you want to bag a cool girly friend have a look at Cheap Monday.



Being Little

This girl is adorable. Her work is passionate, her face is so cute and her blog is so good. Peep it y'all!


The World's Best Ever
Music, Fashion, Kate Moss Thursdays what more could you want?




Horse Think

Offers up some really nice vintage photography, art and architectural buildings.




Dog Milk
From having my own little pampered pooch I've learnt to realise how special and fun dogs can be. This website have the general dog leads, dog bowls for sell but they always shocase dog typography and dogs in moustaches. Amazing!

1 comment:

lyzi said...

thanks so much! :)

going to have a little look at the rest of these things

xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails