Thursday 4 November 2010

Happy Socks








I personally rarely wear socks, unless it's mega cold but even then I just whip on a pair of plain black ones. However, one of my best boy chums loves his brightly coloured socks and patterned foot warmers. For his birthday I bought him two pairs from the Swedish company 'Happy Socks'

Happy Socks are today sold in more than 40 countries across all continents. The collection of socks features an almost endless variety of models and designs, crossing a wide spectrum of colour combinations, materials and textures. Simply put: a pair of high-quality socks for every occasion, mindset and style. Manufactured at a local factory in Turkey.


For more information about the brand and to shop please click here.

1 comment:

cowbiscuits said...

these are awesomeee! I love socks! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails