Thursday 12 May 2011

Silver Service: Deer Necklace



The contemporary jewellery label features stunning pieces in sterling silver, priced between £15-520. The collection consists of charm necklaces, friendship bracelets, chunky bracelets, rings and individual charms, that tap into the creative expression of each wearer. Silver Service Jewellery is a favourite amongst celebrities including Fearne Cotton (her fiance, Jesse Jenkins, photographed the current campaign), Cheryl Cole and Alexandra Burke.








I am absolutely thrilled to have received this. It really is stunning and I believe it would be well worth the money. I've had a ridiculous amount of compliments and this necklace truly is a unique piece which is what I always aim for. I'm pretty sick of seeing girls with the normal boring bow, charm necklaces. the actual Deer itself is just the size I want it not too big but not too small. A few people have asked me if it heavy around my neck which it isn't at all, barely notice that it's there. I think you'd agree this piece is absolutely stunning! I really am so pleased with it.


For more information on Silver Service please click here.
To join them on Twitter click here.
To join them on Facebook click here.

1 comment:

alison said...

Love this! Being obsessed with deer myself this is lovely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails