Monday 13 February 2012

Ocular_ Jewellery by Lianna Sheppard.




I have always loved making my own jewellery and discovered how amazing laser cutting is at Uni, so thought making a jewellery collection would be fun and was something I had always wanted to do. So, inspired by my life long love of pattern, shape and colour, as well as optical illusions, where through a trick of the eye, a flat object can appear 3D, I began designing my Jewellery collection 'Ocular'.




Since I began designing my first pieces in November 2010, Ocular_ has gone from strength to strength and I now have 12 Stockists, all over the world and online, with the list growing monthly! Stockists include Domestica, in the USA and Hyphen, in Belgium as well as several in the UK including Magma, in London. I have also had stock in several London 'Pop up' shops including Supermarket Sarah, in Selfridges. As well as regularly selling at Markets in London, particularly on the vibrant, Brick Lane. I have also been involved in events with The Secret Emporium and hope to work with them again in the coming Months.





Each of the pieces are made from laser cut and sometimes etched Acrylic, in bold bright colours, including Yellow, Pink, Black, Purple, Blue and Red as well as some special pieces that are available in Silver mirror Acrylic. The collection of geometric, graphic and eye catching designs are all designed and made lovingly by Lianna, here in the UK. Pieces available include Necklaces, Rings, Brooches, Earrings and Cufflinks.

For more information and online shop please click here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails